Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby Bump + on the Beach

I just have to say I love taking photos of this lady and her adorable niece. They make being a portrait photographer a joy.  We always have a lot of fun and they photograph so well.  This is my second maternity session with her.  I wanted to take more when she was farther along and didn't have to push out her belly.  We did these images on the beach in Indialantic, FL and it turned out to be a beautiful sunny day (though the water was a little chilly).  Below are a couple of my favorites and a few behind the scenes/outtake pictures.

To see more of the photos from this great photo shoot, go to Beyond the Box Photography and/or check them out on my Facebook Page .




Yep, that water is cold! 


She is always laughing and smiling!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these pics because this mom-to-be is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Even though not fullterm,her pregnant belly is still AMAZING and she has like a really COOL outie bellybutton to go along with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete