Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beautiful Meranda

Last week I had the opportunity to a maternity shoot with this lovely lady.  She was down visiting her family from Georgia and her mother (another local Palm Bay photographer) graciously allowed me to share in this shoot.  I just love the way the images turned out. Here are a few of my favorites (scroll down):

If you'd like to see the rest of the images, they are posted on Beyond the Box Photography . . . . . oh, BTW, they are nude maternity (tasteful and non-revealing, of course), but if you're easily offended   . . . . . . . then just wait for the next set of maternity images that I shot yesterday at the beach.



*****************************



*****************************



*****************************



*****************************




1 comment:

  1. I'll have to agree with you Debi,Meranda is indeed BEAUTIFUL and just like the mom-to-be on the beach in the last post,she also has an AMAZING pregnant belly and a really NICE outie bellybutton!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete