Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sinking ships . . .. .

On February 22nd, I got to witness the sinking of a new artificial reef just off the coast of West Palm Beach.  As anyone that knows me is aware, I am addicted to scuba diving and being in the water.  When my friends, owners of Little Deeper Charters, invited me to go out with them to witness the sinking of a tugboat that would become the newest dive site in Palm Beach County, I couldn't pass it up.  To learn more about this wreck, check out this article from Florida Dive Connections - The Danny McCauley Memorial Reef.  This was an amazing opportunity to see and I got to dive on the new wreck about an hour after it was sunk.  Here are just a few of the photos from that day.  To see the full gallery, please check out:  http://smu.gs/YaQA0k














No comments:

Post a Comment