Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dive, Dive, Dive

Last month I was asked to take some photos outside of my normal portraits and wedding photography.  As you may or may not know, I am an avid scuba diver and can frequently be found underwater in the water off of Palm Beach County, Florida taking photos and stalking fish.

These images were for a new company called Scuba Venture Charters Inc (if you are into diving, you should definitely check them out).  They wanted photographs of all the boats and a composite image (which I absolutely love to create).  I've had to hold off posting them until I had permission from the company . . .  . . so here they are:

To see the rest of the images, please go to my website at http://www.beyondtheboxphotography.com/BlogImages/Scuba-Venture-charters-Inc







No comments:

Post a Comment