Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photo shoots galore . .. .

The last week has been a whirlwind of activity for this portrait photographer (and I am loving every minute of it!).  The fun started on Thursday with a studio maternity shoot and continued with two newborn shoots and a family portrait in my studio and an on-location photo shoot with an adorable one year old!  I had so much fun with these sessions!  Can't wait to do more!

I am still post-processing most of these (even with my new snazzy computer I don't go that fast), but can share a few teasers here.

Check back here, my Facebook page or on my website, http://www.beyondtheboxphotography.com/ for more!








1 comment:

  1. Debi,your photography is SO OVER THE TOP and you have the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant women for clients!!!Once again another AWESOME baby belly and yet another outie bellybutton that ALWAYS makes a pregnant belly even more APPEALING and PLEASING TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete