Friday, January 18, 2013

Busy like a bee . . . ..

Well, I've been slacking . . . .okay, not really, but I've been distracted by all the other things going on and haven't posted my blog . . . . What could possibly keep me from this? Well . . . . .  I had this fantastic maternity/family shoot with this great family. . . . .

  













 then I had an amazing field trip to the zoo (I Love taking pictures at the zoo!)   . . . . .

  

 Then I spent a wonderful day underwater in West Palm Beach with Little Deeper Charters (if you ever want to go diving in WPB - these guys are fabulous!)
 

   Had an amazing boudoir session yesterday (sorry no pics for public display) and trying to get all my classwork done in advance of my trip to Atlanta tomorrow for Imaging USA . . . . what an amazing trip that will be and, of course, there will be lots of photos and maybe even some new toys . . . . more on that though when I return!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment